1. I am feeling much better! And wow, that totally sucked! Do not get this particular brand of flu, if you can help it. Blech! I am still unconvinced that it was H1N1 – my doctor told me that it sounded like it, based on my symptoms, but I didn’t get the blood work done or anything. Regardless, it wasn’t pretty. I lost about five pounds, and we’ll just leave it at that.
2. I completed my arm chair, and have now crossed Item 26 off the list! Behold:
Y’all, I am SUPER proud of this! And it’s even comfy! Hoorah!
3. I also made some headway with Item 13: meet other bloggers this weekend, when I attended Maggie Mason’s Cool-Whip fight! That’s right, I kicked off my effort to meet some of you beautiful people by meeting Maggie Mason, one of the Most Awesome Bloggers Of All Time. I had an amazing time, and I can’t wait to see her recap! It was one of the most hilarious moments of my life.
4. I should note, for the record, that I attended the above event alone, for reasons that were beyond my control. It reminded me that I am not exactly socially adept all the time. Also, I realized that I cannot say the name of my blog without feeling like a complete toolbox. I think this might be a problem.
5. Holy crap, people. Make this. It is divine.
6. I’ve been on a major sewing binge lately. I can’t get enough of beautiful fabrics! My bank account is telling me that I might have an issue here, so I’m taking a little breather, but I have several projects to show you! I’ll post pictures when I get a moment to gather everything together. The chair was a big part of the equation, for sure.
7. Happy Monday!