≡ Menu

The Horse Whisperer – a call for questions

After much begging and pleading (and a few surprise steak dinners), I have finally convinced the Horse Whisperer that an “Ask HW Day” would actually be good fun for everyone involved.

Well… OK. I’ve convinced him that it wouldn’t be painful.

So. Does anyone have any questions for my charming honey bunny? Leave your question in this entry’s comment section any time before 11:59 p.m. on Tuesday, October 6. His answers will be published on Friday, October 9.

{ 10 comments… add one }

Comments
  • Lauren October 4, 2009 at 10:29 am

hehe..How does he feel about zebras?

• Whiskeymarie October 4, 2009 at 5:29 pm

So…since I now know that you two have a big apartment, can I move in? Oh yeah- I’ll probably bring my husband, my two cats, my dog and possibly a marginally litterbox-trained squirrel with me, but I’ll cook and sing songs for you to earn my/our keep.
    You go ahead and check with Abbs and get back to me on this one, OK?

• heidikins October 4, 2009 at 8:59 pm

Dear HW: What is your absolutely favorite quirk about Abby?

xox

• -R- October 5, 2009 at 8:24 am

H always wants to do this but then is too lazy to actually answer the questions, so I won’t let him do it anymore. =)

My question is: What is your favorite thing about San Francisco?

• Tim October 5, 2009 at 1:25 pm

HW: Litterbox-trained squirrels: Abomination, or just good fun?

• Jamie October 5, 2009 at 8:35 pm

Canadian lettuce? Seriously.

• Ben/Kate October 5, 2009 at 9:25 pm

Right. Here we go:

1. What you got against soup, mister?

2. Why don’t you like cheese?!? It’s CHEESE!!!! One of the very best substances on the entire planet.

3. What’s your top three-five favourite movies?

Really, I added in the third one, because…well, I just didn’t want to seem like some kind of crazy food fascist.

-K

• flurrious October 6, 2009 at 6:23 pm

Do you actually whisper to the horses or do you just talk to them at a normal volume? Or no; don’t answer that.

My question is, of all the horses you’ve worked with, have you had a favorite and, if so, what did you like most about him or her?

• Joe Bob October 8, 2009 at 9:17 am

I don’t really have any questions that are super serious for HW. My only question is: when are we gonna hang out and watch hockey?!

• nancypearlwannabe October 9, 2009 at 10:06 am

I want to know, if the HW could take you on any dream vacation, where would he take you and why?