I really miss Google Reader sharing. When Google Plus came along, they did away with the share feature in Reader. Since basically no one, ever, anywhere uses Google Plus, I’ve found that my interesting reading has been slipping. I also miss sharing the cool things I’ve found with other people. So, as a remedy for this, today I want to share some things that I would have shared, had the Google not gone and messed with a great thing!
- This sweet potato and black bean soup looks amazing, especially with the avocado on top! Given the impending San Francisco “summer” (read: coldest season of the year), I predict that I’ll be eating a lot of this!
- I love the idea of having a candid family photo shoot. There’s something so special about documenting the mundane activities of a family!
- Brian Ferry takes the most beautiful photos, and this lunch looks delicious.
- I adore Jordan Ferney’s blog. This post struck a major chord with me. All of these items are pretty, and I especially love the top photo of the girl reading!
- A Guide to Storing Fruits and Vegetables Without Plastic. Yes!
- Reading the linked article here made me start applying sunscreen immediately. Holy commoly!
- This dog tale cracked me up over and over and over. As did the subsequent video!
- Who wants to come over for this pasta dinner? The Horse Whisperer eats his pasta exactly one way: with tomato sauce. Unfortunately, this would be too much of a departure for him. Any takers?
Also, check out the prettiest coffee I’ve ever had in my life! We were out of coffee at home on Tuesday, so the Horse Whisperer drove me to work, and we stopped for breakfast at one of my favorite new coffee shops. (Thank goodness I have another locally-owned one, given this news!) It was so pretty, I almost didn’t want to drink it! It was super delicious, too. If ever you’re in San Francisco, Jane on Fillmore is a great spot.
Have a great weekend, friends! And if you’re so inclined, I’d love to know what happy things you’ve found on the internet this week!